These are one-off 60 minute connected conversations, usually on line or by phone. Often referred to as ‘laser coaching’ these sessions are particularly helpful for people who already have an understanding of the three principles but just want to talk through an issue to get back on track and gain some clarity.
Cost – £85
This is delivered as a bundle of three 60 minute coaching calls, usually over a period of three to six weeks. This package is ideal for people who are new to the three principles, and are looking to make sense of life through gaining an understanding of the logical and profound system that we operate we in as human beings!
This programme is about transformational change. It is about deepening our understanding of how life works, in particular around areas where we may feel stuck and this understanding in turn can effect a deep and lasting change.
Delivered as fortnightly 90 minute coaching calls with email or text support in between and the option to join Mandy’s weekly webinar group, this programme is ideal for those wanting to immerse themselves in an understanding of who they really are and what they can achieve!
Cost – £850
Immersion days – a day to explore, connect, converse! Immersion days can happen at Mandy’s home in North London or in a London Park of your choice, and are a perfect way to quieten into a space where we gain insight and understanding into the nature of who we are and how we operate.
Cost – Special Summertime offer! £250
A residential experience in beautiful surroundings where we deepen our understanding of the three principles in ways that transform and enliven our understanding of how life works. Light hearted and fun yet profound and transformational, these retreats have proven to be immensely popular.
Cost – See the events page for more details of forthcoming retreats.
Held in the beautiful North East of Scotland these three day retreats are designed around you, and delivered in ways that include time spent in nature, in woodland, on riverside walks or exploring the dramatic coastline. Accommodation and all meals included.
Cost – contact Mandy for more information.
For homeopaths new and old, this is a deep dive into making sense of life in relation to our role as homeopaths as well as just being human!
A potent mix of individual and group sessions, we’ll spend six months exploring and discovering who we are as homeopaths and how we can best support our patients from a place of insight and heartfelt connection.
- Two mentoring sessions per month with Mandy or a member of the Insightful Practice team, via Skype or zoom.
- Monthly ‘teaching’ webinars where we’ll focus on a particular topic with plenty of time for answering questions. Topics will be decided nearer the time and in response to participants’ interests and questions.
- Three ‘Masterclasses’ from homeopaths who have successfully integrated their Three Principles understanding into their practice.
- Monthly ‘peer led’ connections webinars where we share our experiences.
- A physical workshop, paid for separately but at lo cost! Venues to be decided.
- Membership of a closed Facebook group – great for sharing ideas, insights and discussions.
- Support to identify your dream clients and how to work with them.
- Access to a buddy system.
- An Insightful Practitioner certificate on programme completion.
- Oh, and warmth and a good laugh hopefully!
You can read the full course description here
Cost is £1,900 for the full 6-month programme (payment options are available)
Mandy’s many years of working in health and social care settings have led her to a strong desire to support the workforces in these and other public sector settings. Working as nurse, residential social worker and then manager and trainer Mandy has an experiential understanding of the challenges that people face when working within often difficult, stressful and demanding situations.
The Resilience and Wellbeing programmes that Mandy now runs are practical and inclusive and delivered with warmth compassion and humour!
Mandy is continuing to expand this area of her service with new and bespoke programmes and involving other experienced trainers to work alongside her.
To date, we have delivered programmes to; social work teams, college tutors, school teachers, youth workers, residential support staff and private care agencies.
Please do get in touch
if you would like to discuss ways that we can support you with your teams Resilience and Wellbeing.